There is no restriction to the type of entry here.
Prose, poetry, fiction, non-fiction, photography, art, audio, video...
if it fits the Muse, it is welcome.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

"Live Like There's No Tomorrow"

Tom has spoken and has predicted a short future (which might be why the admins dropped the ball and posted this late):

"LIVE LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW"

No worries, though.... tomorrows will be scheduled for the time being. So write away!



Remember, don't sign up until you've posted the entry on your site  and link that entry directly (not your blog home page). In the meantime, leave a comment and let us know you're game!

Post as soon as you're ready, and we'll post a reminder on the 22nd. Voting begins after at 12:01 AM (GMT) on the 26th.

-10thDoM

9 comments:

  1. I'm in. Since there's no tomorrow I certainly couldn't wait 'til then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe, but i hear there's a day after tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant be crazy ... there has to be a tomorrow
    or forget the link

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tom, sounds like hearsy to me. ;•D

    ReplyDelete
  5. up again, gotta hurry 'afore it gits here

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why worry about tomorrow, when today is such a great day? I'm up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in, for the first time. Two-timing with my 55 flash fiction piece. Next time I will to concoct something worthier and just for the 10thDoM.

    My word verification is "flugas". Tickled to know they read my blog that carefully before sending me the word verification.

    ReplyDelete