There is no restriction to the type of entry here.
Prose, poetry, fiction, non-fiction, photography, art, audio, video...
if it fits the Muse, it is welcome.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Reminder: "The Morning After..."

Still waking up? Better do it by the end of the 25th!



JOIN 10THDOM!!!
*Existing participants and admins alike have wondered how to increase the number of participants at 10thDoM, and while we prefer quality to quantity, if anyone would be willing to write a "come join us" post on their individual blogs, explaining what 10thDoM is and how it works, that would totally rock.

-10thDoM

1 comment:

  1. Favor y'all if you havent read my 2 (don't ) I had a writing glitch. My muse stomped on my story and had a fit!!! I'd hate for you have to re-read the whole thing. she wants it to be the best it can be - blood and all

    ReplyDelete