There is no restriction to the type of entry here.
Prose, poetry, fiction, non-fiction, photography, art, audio, video...
if it fits the Muse, it is welcome.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

"A Shot in the Dark"

She Writes has turned the lights out and has taken aim...

"A SHOT IN THE DARK"
*image taken from fineartamerica.com
"A Shot in the Dark" by Greta Mattingly

Take a chance, whether you can see or not. After all, what have you got to lose?

Unless you're scared, that is...



Remember, don't sign up until you've posted the entry on your site and link that entry directly (not your blog home page). In the meantime, leave a comment and let us know you're game!

Post as soon as you're ready, and we'll post a reminder on the 22nd. Voting begins after the 25th!

-10thDoM

5 comments:

  1. very nice...should be up by the weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shot over the bow, is more like... I'm off to the mountains, but I'll be back on the 24th (hopefully).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, count me out on this one. I am moving tomorrow and over the next few days. Have no time to write. Hate to bail on the theme I picked.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay ~ this is a first for me. I've posted an entry and linked up. I hope I've understood all the rules :-)

    ReplyDelete