There is no restriction to the type of entry here.
Prose, poetry, fiction, non-fiction, photography, art, audio, video...
if it fits the Muse, it is welcome.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Reminder: "Hounded"

Still hounded? Got three days to lose the scent!



New Voting Procedure: Beginning with the Muse for early May, we are shortening the voting time from 3 days to 2.5 days and the end of voting will be announced via a "Closed" post (or something like that). This is solely to give the admins time to properly prep the winner post, as we've currently been doing it from the seat of our pants. It's not really been a problem yet... we're just thinking ahead to when our delusions of grandeur come to fruition and we have thousands upon thousands of eager participants.

-10thDoM

2 comments:

  1. I have resubmitted my original entry. My apologies to the admin who did the work to remove the link.

    I have had a bad case of Writer's Block. I am taking a break from blogging, but will continue at least do the 10thDoM in the meantime. At least this gives me some ideas of what to write about.

    xxAmy

    ReplyDelete