There is no restriction to the type of entry here.
Prose, poetry, fiction, non-fiction, photography, art, audio, video...
if it fits the Muse, it is welcome.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

"Extreme Robot Vodka"

Tom's been hitting the turps, imbibing on the ridiculous and challenging our sobriety. Interpret this as you will, a couple of bevvies might make it easier:

"EXTREME ROBOT VODKA"
*image taken from Matt Dixon

Time to tinker with your motherboards, activate your capacitors and get into a state of flux. Just watch the kerb on the way down.



Remember, don't sign up until you've posted the entry on your site and link that entry directly (not your blog home page). In the meantime, leave a comment and let us know you're game!

Post as soon as you're ready, and we'll post a reminder on the 22nd. Voting begins on the 26th!

-10thDoM

9 comments:

  1. Haha quite a challenge this one. Good job I'm slightly perverted. Adult content warning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what the heck, Helen--you beat me by 19 minutes?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unusual prompt, that. I'll work on it ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here we go again. Head in a noose for a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another for me too.

    Lord or Lady Admin, would you please add an "(A)" to my first entry? I thought I would only be good for one. Who knew?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Baino, will you check for me, please? I think you (B) submission links back to this DoM post rather than to your own blog. Taa ...

    ReplyDelete