There is no restriction to the type of entry here.
Prose, poetry, fiction, non-fiction, photography, art, audio, video...
if it fits the Muse, it is welcome.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

"There's Gotta Be A Catch"

I'm not sure Tom at Half-Moose believes that he's won a previous Muse, because he's ranting and raving about something or another...

"THERE'S GOTTA BE A CATCH"
*image taken from The Daily Mail

Go get 'em.



Remember, don't sign up until you've posted the entry on your site and link that entry directly (not your blog home page). In the meantime, leave a comment and let us know you're game!

Post as soon as you're ready, and we'll post a reminder on the 7th. Voting begins on the 11th!

-10thDoM

6 comments:

  1. Heck! I wanted to take part this time, but realized just that I won't be here for voting. Dang! But then, I'm sure The Edinburgh Fringe will make me forget this disappointment. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, love the painted on seashells..what's the catch?

    ReplyDelete
  3. alright i am in...breaking the ice again...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Second person narrative. Not too sure how I feel about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. In just under the wire again. Why break precedent?

    ReplyDelete
  6. The world may officially be ending. I've written an entry.

    ReplyDelete